ETY•Plugs® ER20 Earplugs | Premium Multi-Use
Product Code: X1
ETY•Plugs® ER20 High-Fidelity Earplugs
Multiple-Use, uncorded, large fit.
Hate the ringing in your ears after a night out or the day after a music festival?
Introducing a durable & cost-effective solution for safe, frequent enjoyment of your favourite music events.
- 20 dB (approx.) reduction at all frequencies (NRR: 12dB)
- Premium high-fidelity earplugs which allow ease of conversation with others, deep basslines & clear high-frequencies.
- Individually sealed blister packs as pairs.
- Handy carry case included.
- Silicone eartip for optimum comfort, perfect for frequent use & longer events.
- Clear colour offers the most discreet earplugs available.
- 5-part construction allows for great noise level reduction, without compromising on sound quality.
- Cord included, to help prevent losing earplugs
- Suitable for frequent users, with regular cleaning, for upto 6 months.
- Affordable investment to protect hearing of frequent users.
ETY•Plugs® are the world’s highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music. ETY•Plugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged, exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations as well as noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
- ETY•Plugs are reusable, but with repeated use, the eartips may lose elasticity. For best performance and retention, if you use your ETY•Plugs constantly, consider replacing them every 3-6 months.
ETY•Plugs use a tuned resonator and acoustic resistor to replicate the natural response of the ear canal. This unique construction, combined with Etymotic’s proprietary sound path, reduces sound levels evenly across the frequency range without changing the sound quality. Result: Music and speech remain clear, but quieter and safer.
Fitting & Cleaning ER20 Earplugs:
Insert the plug by grasping the end cap and inserting the eartip until the largest flange is sealed in the ear canal entrance. To ease insertion, moisten the plug and pull the ear outward and upward. Earplugs must be inserted correctly for optimal effectiveness.
Removing Your Earplugs
Cleaning (click here for a handy guide)
- Do not take earplugs apart.
- Clean after each use.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
- Do not immerse earplugs in water.
- Do not clean with harsh chemicals.
- Alcohol is not recommended.
* FREE POSTAGE for 3 or more pairs of earplugs!
* $7 for 1-3 pairs or earplugs.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good